Soft Butterscotch S’more Cookies by From Gate to Plate Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies by Keep it Simple, Sweetie Patriotic Quinoa Salad by It’s Yummi Salmon Burgers by The Haas Machine Summer Letter Set by Summer Scraps Creamy Corn Salad by Forty Eighteen Classic Potato Salad by Clarks Condensed Mini Cake Mix Sandwich Cookie Bites by Lady Behind The Curtain Grilled Stuffed Flank Steak by Love in the Kitchen Sun-dried Tomatoes – How to by Food Lust People Love
- 5 medium-sized red potatoes
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 pieces of cooked and crumbled turkey bacon or regular bacon
- Peel potatoes and cut in half. Place into a bot of boiling water and boil until you can easily put a knife through it (about 20-25 minutes.)
- Drain and set aside potatoes. resistance. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine mayo, mustard, and olive oil.
- Stir in celery and onions, and season with salt and pepper and dill.
- Add potatoes and coarsely mash everything together.
- Add bacon and sliced hard boiled eggs right before serving.