This tangy and fast buffalo chicken stuffed potatoes recipe has been inspired and compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MomsWingMan #CollectiveBias #FarmRichSnacks
- 12 pieces Farm Rich Buffalo Chicken Bites chopped (cooked)
- 4 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- Extra mozzarella cheese
- Bake potatoes (either in microwave or oven.)
- Make a slice in the top of the potato and carefully scoop out the potato into a bowl. Make sure to keep the skins in tact. You could also slice them in half to make more smaller ones.
- Mix together potatoes, chicken, sour cream, ranch dressing, cheese, butter and green onions.
- Scoop the mixture back into each potato skin.
- Top with extra cheese
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Drizzle with extra buffalo sauce and ranch dressing.
My mom is an Idaho-native, so it only makes sense that I grew up eating a lot of potatoes. Forrest, on the other hand, rarely had any form of potatoes (and when he did, he said it was usually diced potatoes tossed in olive oil and rosemary – much like this recipe.)
Well, I’ve carried on the tradition, and we often have potato dishes for dinner. Jack isn’t the biggest fan of potatoes, but they are starting to grow on him. One of my favorite potato dishes are twice-baked stuffed potatoes. There are so many possibilities with them, and I don’t know why – they just are so delicious!
I know that football season is in full-swing right now, and many people are enjoying tailgaiting parties. While I don’t watch much football, I always enjoy the food associated with football watching parties. So, I thought I’d come up with a delicious buffalo chicken stuffed potato recipe – it’s perfect for family dinners or tailgating parties – whatever you are into.
We love getting Farm Rich Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Bites for snacks, and I thought it would be fun to put them in these stuffed potatoes. To me, adding chicken makes them more substantial and suitable for dinner. I love that the Farm Rich package comes with buffalo chicken sauce that you add to the chicken (so it isn’t pre-coated in it.) I was able to use the sauce packet on the chicken but also as a drizzle on top.
These are super hearty but so, so yummy. I kept going back for extra bites. It’s one of those meals you make on a busy day and you don’t want to spend a ton of time cooking. If you make the baked potato first in the microwave, it makes it even faster.
Right now, Kroger stores are having their Mega-Event. I look forward to these events when they have them, because you can really score some great deals on products. This sale runs from November 5th to November 18th. Basically, when you buy 10 participating products, you save $5. The following Farm Rich products are participating, including their boneless buffalo chicken!
- Barbecue Style Boneless Chicken Bites, 17oz
- Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Bites, 17oz
- Barbecue Breaded Chicken Wings, 17oz
- Buffalo Style Breaded Chicken Wings, 17oz
- Loaded Potato Skins, 16oz
Offer valid 11/4/15 – 11/17/15 in most areas, please check your local circular for dates in your area. If Kroger is not your grocer, please go to MomsWingman.com to find your neighborhood retailer for specific ad dates and other featured products.