Do you enjoy bacon and eggs? Then you’ll love this simple bacon deviled eggs recipe! It has all the makings of a traditional deviled egg, but the bacon adds a much needed (and delicious) crunch!) Thank you to Farmland for making this post possible.
Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 1/3 cup crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove shells from hard boiled eggs. Carefully cut each egg in half, length-wise.
- Remove the yolk and place into a boil.
- Combine yolks with bacon, mayonnaise, ranch dressing, dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Mash until yolks are combined with everything else.
- Spoon the mixture into each of the empty egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
Who doesn’t like bacon?
Okay, I know there are some people who don’t. But I’m personally on the bacon train. I mean, I don’t think bacon belongs in everything (like most desserts), but I certainly enjoy a nice, juicy slice every now and then with my breakfast.
You know who else might like bacon? Santa. I can only imagine how hard it is to deliver millions and millions of presents in ONE night. And as much as he probably enjoys all the cookies that are set out for him, I think a piece of bacon might hit the spot for him mid-Christmas night.
Apparently Mark Schlereth, former Denver Bronco and current ESPN sportscaster, along with Farmland, think so, too. From now until December 24th, anyone who pledges (on social media) to leave bacon for Santa, Farmland will donate one pound of protein to the Food Bank of the Rockies! All you have to do is share the hashtag #BaconforSanta on your social networks! You can find out more details here and enter for a chance to win a Santa Bacon sweater!
Now, these bacon deviled eggs…well, they are pretty tasty. I’m usually a fan of traditional deviled eggs, but the added bacon is definitely welcome. I loved the crunch that it gave to a normally very soft food. Jack kept saying how much he loved them. If you really want to impress Santa, you should make these for him!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Farmland. All opinions are 100% my own!
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com