We recently made this slow cooker lamb stew recipe for a Hunger Games party, and it turned out delicious! I had never cooked or eaten lamb before, and it was so tender. The soup had a lot of flavor, and we can’t wait to make it again!
- 2 lb boneless lamb leg fat removed
- Olive oil
- All-purpose seasoning I used Goya's Seasoning
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 5 cups of water
- 5-6 diced red potatoes
- 15 mini carrots
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- Cover the lamb with olive oil, salt, pepper, and all-purpose seasoning.
- Sear on each side.
- Place the lamb leg and all the other ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours, or until the lamb reaches an internal temperature of at least 145 (medium rare. 160 is medium.)
- Remove the leg of lamb and dice into bite sized pieces. Place back in the slow cooker.
- Whisk in corn starch.
- Cook on low for another hour.
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).