We recently made this slow cooker lamb stew recipe for a Hunger Games party, and it turned out delicious! I had never cooked or eaten lamb before, and it was so tender. The soup had a lot of flavor, and we can’t wait to make it again!
Crock Pot Lamb Stew Recipe
- 2 lb boneless lamb leg fat removed
- Olive oil
- All-purpose seasoning I used Goya's Seasoning
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 5 cups of water
- 5-6 diced red potatoes
- 15 mini carrots
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- Cover the lamb with olive oil, salt, pepper, and all-purpose seasoning.
- Sear on each side.
- Place the lamb leg and all the other ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours, or until the lamb reaches an internal temperature of at least 145 (medium rare. 160 is medium.)
- Remove the leg of lamb and dice into bite sized pieces. Place back in the slow cooker.
- Whisk in corn starch.
- Cook on low for another hour.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com