This mixed berry lemonade is perfect for summertime. It’s made with strawberries, raspberries, and lemon!
You most likely found this post from the Loaded Baked Potatoes post. This mixed beery lemonade is great for those hot summer days, and has the perfect amount of lemon and berries in it. If you like seeds in your lemonade (I do!) don’t strain it like the instructions say to. It reminds me a little bit of speckled lemonade from Red Robin!
- 6 ounces raspberries
- 6 ounces strawberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Juice of two lemons
- About 3-4 cups of water
- In a blender or food processor, place raspberries, strawberries, sugar, and lemons and blend until liquid.
- Place a strainer over a large pitcher and pour the juice through it. This will help remove most of the seeds.
- Add about 3-4 cups of water to the pitcher and mix. Add water a little at a time, and add water to taste. If it becomes too watery, add more sugar.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 296 Total Fat: 2g Sodium: 23mg Carbohydrates: 81g Sugar: 63g Protein: 3g
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com