We LOVE this easy Thai Peanut sauce recipe, especially when served over chicken and veggies. The sauce is so good, you might just want to eat it by the spoonful!
Easy Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1 cup chicken boullion use a boullion cube or powder NOT canned
- 1/3 cup creamy Jif peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Prepare chicken boullion in a sauce pan on the stove, and bring to a slow boil. Add in the remaining ingredients, and whisk until thick and creamy. Serve over veggies, chicken, or pasta!
Several weeks before Jack was born, my mom sent me an email with a bunch of different ideas of meals she could make while she stayed with us (she was quite the saint – stayed with me for almost two weeks! I’m not sure how I would have survived otherwise!) She sent a list of lots of yummy recipes – many of which I grew up loving. Forrest and I looked through the list, and it was so hard to pick what sounded best. One of the recipes we chose was a Thai peanut sauce recipe with chicken and veggies, and it has been one of our favorites ever since. This thai peanut chicken recipe is one of those recipes that Forrest and I often forget that we love, until we make it. Then we ask ourselves why we don’t make it more often. The sauce is SO creamy, and the flavor is fabulous. When it’s combined with sautéed vegetables and chicken, there’s nothing quite like it. It is a rather simple recipe and chances are, you have all the ingredients in your pantry already! Those are my favorite types of recipes – the ones that you can usually make when you are running out of grocery budget for the month and you are hoping to use ingredients you already have – and it still tastes delicious! Whenever my mom makes this, she usually serves it with linguini, which is delicious. However, we like it just as well with rice (especially since we bought our rice cooker – which is arguably my favorite kitchen tool.) Either way, it’s pretty tasty. I always top mine with a little bit of parmesan cheese, but Forrest thinks that’s weird. I think it’s tasty!
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com