Who doesn’t love an easy lasagna recipe? I know I do. Growing up, lasagna was one of those things we ate on special occasions – it was often requested for birthdays, holidays, and celebrations. My mom’s lasagna recipe is a family favorite – it’s even been known to turn lasagna haters into lasagna lovers.
Lasagna is a classic recipe that has graced the tables of many families around the world of ages. The funny thing is, there are so many ways to make it…and everyone seems to have a different way they like it prepared Here you will find many variations of simple lasagna recipes so you can find the perfect one for your family’s tastes and preferences.
Below are recipes that are full of flavor, carbs, and cheese; dessert lasagna recipes (yes, you read that right); and better-for-you lasagna recipes. There is definitely something for everyone here! This page is constantly being updated.
- Lasagna Recipe without Ricotta – This is my mother’s famous recipe. It contains lots of sausage, ground beef, and cheese (though there’s no ricotta or cottage cheese!)
- Dutch Oven Lasagna – Camping doesn’t have to just have hot dogs and hamburgers. Make your camping just a little fancier with this dutch oven lasagna recipe.
- Crock Pot Lasagna Soup – Sometimes you don’t have time to put together the perfect lasagna. This crockpot lasagna soup solves all those problems.
- Lasagna Roll-Ups– Why not mix things up a little bit with this perfectly portioned lasagna roll-ups?
- One Pot Lasagna– Lasagna doesn’t have to be time-consuming. This one-skillet lasagna recipe takes less than 30 minutes!
- Zucchini Lasagna – Looking for a lasagna recipe that is a bit more low carb? This zucchini lasagna recipe will hit the spot!
- Instant Pot Lasagna – Lasagna has never been easier with this lasagna made in the Instant Pot!
- Easy Chicken Lasagna – This white chicken lasagna recipe is SO easy with its creamy alfredo sauce base.