As with most holidays, I really enjoy Valentine’s Day. We don’t do anything too special, but it’s still fun to celebrate. Most years we do a Valentine’s Day dinner, and Forrest and I will usually go out for a little dinner together.
One memory I always have about Valentine’s Day is how fun it was to make a little box to take to school. I always put so much thought into the box, as well as the Valentine’s that I gave out to everyone in class. Valentine’s Day can be such a cute holiday – and really, the world needs a little more promotion on love, right?
Since I think Valentine’s Day can be a lot of fun for kids, I thought I’d share this round-up for fun Valentine’s Day ideas for kids. There’s crafts, DIY Valentine’s, and more. I know I’ll be doing a few of these with Jack in the coming weeks.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com