CREATE ROOM FOURTH OF JULY SALE – USE THE CODE CLARKS to SAVE UP TO $900 6/30-7/11
- Up to $900 savings!
- $200 off DreamBox
- $100 off pre-built
- $350 off combined Side-kick options w/DreamBox – $50 off Cubby, $100 off Dream Cart, $100 off both Side Tables, Sew Station $150 off
- $10 off power up, Plastic notions $10, $25 off Wallpaper, white magnetic board $15, planner $25 off.
- FREE Gift ($115 value) for first 145 orders: Tote Lids, Crafter’s Caddy, Cutting Mat AND 1-3 week shipping times!
The Cricut Maker is Cricut’s ultimate crafting machine. It can cut everything from paper and vinyl to wood and chipboard!
It can be a little overwhelming when you get started, but once you get the hang of it – there’s no stopping you!
We share a lot of posts about Cricut here on Clarks Condensed, so I thought I would create this reference page of all our Cricut Maker related posts to help you get started!
Where to Buy a Cricut Maker:
There are quite a few places that you can buy a Cricut Maker. I do recommend purchasing from one of the following retailers, as there are a lot of scams out there. If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is!
You can find different bundles and colors at different places, so be sure to browse all of them before making your decision.
Cricut Maker Tools:
The Cricut Maker has an ever-expanding line of tools that you can use. It can be a little overwhelming, so I recommend reading what each one does before deciding which ones to buy!
Everyone should definitely have the fine point blade!
- Debossing Tip
- Scoring Wheel
- Wavy Blade
- Perforation Blade
- Knife Blade
- Rotary Blade
- Engraving Blade
- Deep Point Blade
- Fine Point Blade
I recommend getting the machine tool organizer to hold all your tools. They are easy to misplace (and pricey to replace!)
Cricut Maker Posts:
- 20+ Cricut Maker Projects for Beginners
- The Cricut Maker Machine: Everything You Need to Know
- Cricut Maker 101: Bundles, Tips, Tutorials and More
- Recycled Star Ornament
- Cricut Maker QuickSwap Tools
- Cutting Basswood with the Cricut Maker
- The Cricut Maker Knife Blade is Here
- Cricut Joy versus Cricut Explore Air 2 versus Cricut Maker