Copycat Taco Bell Mexican PizzaThis copycat Taco Bell Mexican Pizza is even better than the original. They are super easy to throw together and taste totally delicious. Perfect for people who are trying to avoid fast food but still get a craving for a Mexican Pizza from Taco Bell!I really like Mexican Pizzas from Taco Bell…and I know, they aren’t that good for me. Feel free to skip the lecture on how terrible fast food is, and how their meat isn’t even probably meat. I’ve heard it all! I still like them.However, because I know that eating fast food isn’t really good for you, I decided to make my own version of the Taco Bell Mexican Pizza at home. We’ve tried it a few different times, and I think we finally have all the components down. The last time we made it, it tasted even better than the one at Taco Bell. It was so good!We basically used all the Taco Bell products that you can buy at the store or on Amazon:
- Taco Bell seasoning recipe
- Taco Bell hot sauce recipe
- Taco Bell Bean Burritos shares a copycat of the beans as well.
Want more restaurant copycat restaurants?
Signup below for first access to all our BEST recipes!
- 6 Flour Tortillas
- Cooking Oil
- 3/4 ground turkey or ground beef
- 1 package of Taco Bell Taco Seasoning
- 1 can Taco Bell Beans
- 1/2 bottle, or so of Taco Bell Hot Sauce
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup taco cheese
- Place cooking oil in a skillet and heat.
- Fry tortillas until they are very crisp (to the point where they are just about to be burnt...but don't actually burn), then drain excess grease. Set aside.
- Cook ground turkey or ground beef and add taco seasoning, and 3 tablespoons of Taco Bell hot sauce. Break meat up into tiny pieces.
- Put a layer of beans on to one tortilla, then a layer of ground beef.
- Place another tortilla on top of the ground beef/beans.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of hot sauce on the tortilla, then cheese to cover the top, and then tomatoes and green onions on top of that.
- Place pizzas on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes. If cheese isn't melted at that point, put under broil for 1-2 minutes.