A delicious copycat version of Cafe Rio’s Black Beans. The perfect side dish for any Mexican meal, BBQ, and more!
dmittedly, I’m not a huge fan of beans. Forrest is the opposite and could probably eat some kind of bean with each meal! But, I do love this recipe for baked beans. There is so much flavor packed into each bite. Jack especially loves these — we had quite a few leftover after our party, and he’s been having them for lunch every day.
And if you aren’t a big fan of tomatoes, don’t let the fact that you use tomato juice deter you from making these. The tomato flavor is very subtle, and just adds a little bit of sweetness and acidity to the recipe.
Cafe Rio Black Beans
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com