This Easy Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake is one of our FAVORITE recipes. Tons of creamy and delicious flavor – make extra if you are hoping to have extras!
Buffalo Chicken PastaI love a good casserole.Especially when it’s creamy, full of flavor, AND incredibly easy to make.Fortunately for you, this easy buffalo chicken pasta bake has all three of those elements. And it’s so good.It includes amazing ingredients, such as:
- Moore’s Creamy Ranch Buffalo Sauce (you can use Ranch dressing and buffalo sauce if you can’t find this)
- Alfredo Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Rotini Noodles
- Diced Chicken breast
FAQs about this recipe
- Can it be frozen? Yep! Makes for a great freezer meal
- Can I make this in the slow cooker? I have never actually done this (I should though!) I think you could easily make this in the slow cooker – just put all the ingredients (except for the cheese topping) in and cook on low for three hours. Add the cheese toward the end and then broil (if you have an oven safe slow cooker pot)
- What brand of alfredo sauce? Honestly, they all taste pretty much the same to me, and I just buy whatever one is on sale.
- Can this be made the day before and refrigerated until it’s ready to cook? Absolutely! We’re all about meal prep around here.
- How many does this feed? 4-6, just depending on the size of the person eating.
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pastaprintable recipe available belowIngredients:
- 8 ounces dry rotini noodles
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- 3/4 Bottle Moore’s Creamy Ranch Buffalo Sauce
- 15 ounce prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Bring a pot of water to boil
- Cook Noodles
- While noodles are cooking, heat oil of choice in a skillet pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- SEason bite-sized chicken in salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Cook until no pink remains.
- Pour buffalo sauce and alfredo sauce into the pan with the chicken
- Combine with noodles and 1/2 cup cheese
- Pour into a baking dish (8×8) or if your skillet is oven safe, you can just use that!
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese on top
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Feel free to broil for a minute or two to make cheese extra caramelized.
- 1/2 of 16-ounce box rotini noodles
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Garlic powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Coconut oil or olive oil
- 3/4 bottle Moore's Creamy Ranch Buffalo Sauce
- 1 jar, about 15-ounce prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Cook noodles.
- While noodles are cooking, heat oil of choice in a skillet pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season bite-sized chicken in salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Cook until no pink remains.
- Pour buffalo sauce and alfredo sauce into the pan with the chicken.
- Combine with noodles and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Pour into a baking dish (8x8). If you have an oven-proof baking skillet, you can use that as well.
- Cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is nice and bubbly!