Easy Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake – Creamy and Delicious!
I love a good casserole.
Especially when it’s creamy, full of flavor, AND incredibly easy to make.
Fortunately for you, this easy buffalo chicken pasta bake has all three of those elements. And it’s so good.
It includes amazing ingredients, such as:
- Moore’s Creamy Ranch Buffalo Sauce (you can use Ranch dressing and buffalo sauce if you can’t find this)
- Alfredo Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Rotini Noodles
- Diced Chicken breast
You might remember when we created this delicious buffalo chicken alfredo a few months ago for a Moore’s Marinade recipe contest. Well, they had another contest, so we decided to try and win this time!
Let me tell you, if this doesn’t win, then that contest has got to be rigged. It has an amazing buffalo flavor that isn’t overpowering or too spicy and when you combine it with the alfredo sauce and cheese, it’s even better.
I was going to bake this in an 8×8 glass baking dish…but I got a little lazy and just put our ovenproof pan in the oven. So this can easily be a one dish meal, or you can bake it in your baking dish. It’s up to you – I personally just like to minimize the number of dishes I have to clean 🙂
PS – while this is delicious, it is VERY rich. Just take one of these beforehand, though, and you should be good to go!
- 1/2 of 16-ounce box rotini noodles
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- Garlic powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Coconut oil or olive oil
- 3/4 bottle Moore's Creamy Ranch Buffalo Sauce
- 1 jar about 15-ounce prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Cook noodles.
- While noodles are cooking, heat oil of choice in a skillet pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season bite-sized chicken in salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Cook until no pink remains.
- Pour buffalo sauce and alfredo sauce into the pan with the chicken.
- Combine with noodles and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Pour into a baking dish (8x8). If you have an oven-proof baking skillet, you can use that as well.
- Cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is nice and bubbly!