Instant Pot Hawaiian Meatballs
This easy instant pot Hawaiian Meatballs meal is perfect for all ages – it’s sweet, full of amazing flavor, and it will definitely disappear fast!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs. All opinions are 100% mine.
Easy family meals are important in the Clark household.
We feel it’s important to have family dinner every night, but it isn’t always easy to have a gourmet, made-from-scratch meal ready at a moment’s notice.
So I love taking “shortcuts” – such as using frozen meatballs rather than homemade ones.
I also love using my Instant Pot, since it makes delicious meals in a matter of minutes, and I can easily convert slow cooker recipes for use in it.
For this recipe, I wanted to make one of our family favorites – slow cooker Hawaiian Meatballs – and make a few adjustments so it would be perfect for our Instant Pot.
I went to the store and bought some Sweet Italian Meatballs from Cooked Perfect® Meatballs, which is my favorite brand of frozen meatballs. They have tons of flavors, such as:
- Italian Style
- Gluten Free Italian Style
- Angus Beef
- Sweet Italian
- All Natural Chicken Meatballs
- All Natural Homestyle Meatballs
- All Natural Italian Style Meatballs
- Three Cheese Stuffed Meatballs
Find Cooked Perfect Meatballs in the freezer aisle of many popular grocery stores!
But I thought the Sweet Italian flavor was perfect for this meal.
This meal turned out absolutely perfect with so much flavor and everyone LOVED it. My boys both asked for seconds, which I always consider a good thing!
We served it over rice, which I thought was the perfect finishing touch on this meal.
What I love even more was how easy it was to throw together. It’s one of those meals that are perfect for those nights when you haven’t planned dinner and you have a hungry family waiting. It’s always a smart idea to keep packages of Cooked Perfect meatballs in the freezer for occasions like this (especially since you can use them for so many things – this recipe, spaghetti and meatballs, meatball sandwiches, etc.). Here are some more creative meatball recipes to have on hand.
I really do think that it’s important to eat together as a family whenever possible. I grew up knowing that family meal time trumped just abut anything else, and I’m grateful that my parents always placed a big emphasis on that. I’ve found that my children open up more at dinner, are willing to try new things, and we just enjoy that time when we can just relax and enjoy one another’s company.
This Instant Pot recipe will definitely become a classic in your home soon!
Instant Pot Hawaiian Meatballs
- 1 package Cooked Perfect Sweet Italian meatballs
- 1 can pineapple chunks with juice
- 1 red pepper , chopped
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/3 cup water
- Place all ingredients (except for corn starch) in Instant Pot and stir.
- Put lid on Instant pot and set to manual high pressure for 5 minutes. After timer goes off, quick pressure release the remaining pressure.
- Turn Instant Pot to saute, whisk in 1 tablespoon of cornstarch until thickened.
- Serve over rice
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com