Who likes easy? I know I do! And these cookies are about as easy they come. Basically, you just need two ingredients — mint Hershey kisses, and premade cookie dough. And guess what — they are pretty much amazing!
I love the big tubs of cookie dough that you can by at Costco or Sam’s, but really, any pre-made cookie dough will do. You can easily swap out the mint Hershey kisses for whatever other kind of seasonal or that you just like. Enjoy!
Easy Mint Muffin Cookies
- Your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough enough for 15-20 cookies
- 15-20 Mint Hershey Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Take about a tablespoon of cookie dough and place a Hershey Kiss in the middle of it. Fold the sides over the dough to completely cover Hershey kiss.
- Place each cookie dough piece in one of the muffin sections.
- Bake for 12 to 18 minutes.
- Let cool in tin for about 3 minutes, and then put cookies on a cooling rack until completely cooled.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com