These are the easiest and best cookies – two ingredient cookie muffins with Hershey Kiss Centers made using store-bought cookie dough. YUM!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Muffins
I love cookies.
And so do my boys – they are one of our favorite treats to make together.
But sometimes it can be SUCH a process – the measuring and the mixing and the precision.
Which is why I LOVE when I have a cookie recipe that’s just easy.
No fuss – just assemble, bake, and most importantly, eat.
That’s what these cookie muffins are.
My mom has made these cookies for years, and they are some of my favorite just to throw together.
Everyone always enjoys them, and they taste like a million bucks.
Fortunately, they don’t cost that much to make 🙂
I actually put this recipe on Clarks Condensed YEARS ago – but I branded them as mint muffin cookies.
The problem is – you can’t always find mint Hershey Kisses year-round…and it would be a shame to feel like these could only be made once a year!
So now, these are simply chocolate chip muffin cookies.
Cookies in a Muffin Tin
You just need two ingredients:
- Pre-made cookie dough (I like to buy the large tub of Nestle Cookie Dough)
- Hershey Kisses – any variety. In these pictures, I used almond Kisses 🙂
As far as the equipment you’ll need…
- Mini Muffin Tin – I have a metal muffin tin, but I think this type of muffin tin is SO much better – especially to get the cookies to pop out easier.
- Cooking Spray
Spray cookie tins liberally with cooking spray.
Press about a tablespoon full of cookie dough into the muffin tin.
Place an unwrapped Hershey Kiss in the center.
Cover the tops with extra cookie dough.
Bake at 350 for about 12-14 minutes.
Sure! Just use your favorite kind. I just like the simplicity of using store-bought cookie dough for this recipe. Here is our favorite cookie dough recipe.
We recommend using a mini muffin tin, but you could definitely try to use a larger one if you’d like. You may have to adjust the baking time a little bit though.
- Your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough, enough for 15-20 cookies
- 15-20 Mint Hershey Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Take about a tablespoon of cookie dough and place a Hershey Kiss in the middle of it. Fold the sides over the dough to completely cover Hershey kiss.
- Place each cookie dough piece in one of the muffin sections.
- Bake for 12 to 18 minutes.
- Let cool in tin for about 3 minutes, and then put cookies on a cooling rack until completely cooled.
Other Cookie Recipes You May Enjoy:
originally posted in 2013. Updated in 2019.