The Decor and Atmosphere
As you can see, the menu is huge (it was double sided.) There are so many options — salads, soups, hamburgers, taco, enchiladas, and, of course, Navajo tacos. It was so hard too choose! Well, for me, at least. Forrest was immediately sold on posole, a soup that he had quite often when he served a mission for our church in Southern California. Thus, I know what is good posole and what isn’t. After much deliberation, I decided on the Green Chile soup. It was a very chilly day, and that sounded like it would hit the spot.
|Green Chile at Black Sheep Cafe|
|Green chile and fry bread|
|Posole at Black Sheep Cafe|
Price: 3 out of 5 – It’s not cheap, but it’s definitely not as expensive as some places. You definitely get what you pay for.
Kid Friendliness: 5 out of 5. I was very impressed, especially because it was a fancier restaurant. They warned us when plates were hot so we could make sure Jack didn’t touch it. They were aware of him, without being unprofessional.
Location: 3 out of 5. It’s close to us, but it’s unfortunate that there isn’t more parking. We were able to park close though, so that was okay. The road is pretty busy though and hard to pull out of.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com