Black bean burgers are a healthy and meat-free alternative for your grill this summer! These easy black bean burgers are SO easy to make, and they have a lot of great flavor into one little patty. You’ll have people begging for the recipe!
How to Make Black Bean Burgers
Homemade Black Bean Burgers
Easy Black Bean Burgers
- Easy Black Bean Burgers
- makes 6 burgers
- 3 cups black beans
- 1/2 small red onion diced
- 1/2 red or green pepper diced
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 cup bread crumbs may need a little more
- In a food processor, add red onion, pepper, and garlic, and pulse several times.
- In a bowl, mash the black beans, and then add in the vegetable mixture, and mix with hands until well-combined.
- Add cumin, chili powder, eggs, and bread crumbs, and mix until mixture can be formed into patties.
- Lay out a piece of aluminum foil and lightly grease with olive oil.
- Form patties and place on aluminum foil.
- If cooking on grill, grill about 8-10 minutes on each side.
- If cooking in the oven, bake for about 10 minutes on a cookie sheet.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com