Black bean burgers are a healthy and meat-free alternative for your grill this summer! These easy black bean burgers are SO easy to make, and they have a lot of great flavor into one little patty. You’ll have people begging for the recipe!
How to Make Black Bean Burgers
Homemade Black Bean Burgers
- Easy Black Bean Burgers
- makes 6 burgers
- 3 cups black beans
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 red or green pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 cup bread crumbs (may need a little more)
- In a food processor, add red onion, pepper, and garlic, and pulse several times.
- In a bowl, mash the black beans, and then add in the vegetable mixture, and mix with hands until well-combined.
- Add cumin, chili powder, eggs, and bread crumbs, and mix until mixture can be formed into patties.
- Lay out a piece of aluminum foil and lightly grease with olive oil.
- Form patties and place on aluminum foil.
- If cooking on grill, grill about 8-10 minutes on each side.
- If cooking in the oven, bake for about 10 minutes on a cookie sheet.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 1121 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 2g Sodium: 3580mg Carbohydrates: 193g Sugar: 9g Protein: 59g
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).