I’ve used this site SO much, from my early pregnancy, to just last night! I think it has answers to just about every question I ever had, and is very user friendly. It’s a very balanced site, which presents opinions from all sorts or sources, and I feel like it’s very trustworthy. My favorite part of it is the message boards. I love being able to connect with other moms that
When I was engaged, I spent hours on TheKnot.com, and when I was a newlywed, TheNest.com was my new favorite. And when those newlywed days quickly switched over to pregnancy days about six months after we were married, well, it only made sense for me to sign up with TheBump.com. I think of this as the “fashionable” baby site. It is jampacked with great information, but there’s tons of articles updated daily about current pregnancy topics — mainly about celebrities that are pregnant. I don’t always agree with everything they say, but overall, it’s a fun site. Plus, they compare your baby size each week in utero to some kind of fruit.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com