It’s about that time of year where I start stocking up on stocking stuffers. I don’t ever think stocking stuffers need to be anything big or amazing (and it certainly needs to fit in a stocking), but I think they are fun to get. I usually get stockings from one of three places:
- Target (their dollar section is a gold mine!)
- The Dollar Tree (go early – they sell out of the good stuff early!)
- Amazon – with Amazon Prime, I’m always getting great deals! If you haven’t signed up for Amazon Prime, you can get a free 30 day trial here – now would be an awesome time to get the free trial. Free shipping is amazing!
- Using Ebates when shopping online – awesome way to earn cashback from tons of different online retailers (be sure to read this post for more information on getting cashback for everyday purchases!)
Since Jack is well into his toddler years, I thought it would be appropriate to share some different ideas I’ve come up with for his stocking this year. I think these toddler stocking stuffer ideas are pretty affordable and any little toddler would love finding them on Christmas morning.
4. Anything from the Oball Line (we have pretty much everything!).
10. Thomas the Tank Engine Deluxe Mini Figurine Set (Jack has these, and they are his favorite!)
16. Fun Toothbrush
17. Tube Toys – these are the coolest things ever!
20. Snack Catchers
21. Sippy cups with straws – we love getting the seasonal ones from Target
23. Slipper socks
26. Mini Ducks (Some of the sets are more expensive but come with a ton of cute ones – consider splitting with a friend or family member!)
28. Teddy Grahams
31. Baby Leg Warmers (get them for free – just pay shipping – using the code C113D4)
33. Play Tools
34. Ornament – I love getting ornaments from Personalization Mall – if you shop using Ebates, you can get 7.5% back!
36. Wubbanub (if your toddler is like ours and still has a pacifier)
37. Bubble bath
40. Character Shirts
45. Fruit Snacks
46. Felt Food
Need more awesome gift ideas for Christmas? Be sure to check out our other gift guides here:
And tons of gift guides from other bloggers here:
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).