I went to a blogging conference recently and I wanted to find a clever way to help people remember me. I thought it would be fun to do chapsticks with my logo on them. I found these really awesome chapstick labels on Amazon that have a perforated edge on the top. This seals the lid shut, but you can just twist it and tear the perforation when you want to use the chapstick. It makes it look professional and lets the person you give them know the chapstick hasn’t been used or anything.
I also bought the blank lip balm tubeson Amazon. They end up being about .30 cents a piece with shipping.
I am kind of obsessed with them now and have been creating labels like crazy. Here are the 6 different chapstick labels I designed for different occasions:
2. If you ever need to tell someone thank you for bringing you dinner or watching your kids, you could bring them one of these.
3. Is there a Graduate in your life? These would make cute gifts to give. You could even use an empty chapstick container and roll some money up inside
4. You can use these as a party favor for a shower or a wedding. I think they would be cute in a bowl by the door or at a table setting at a wedding.
5. You can use these cute super hero themed ones pretty much anytime to let someone know that they are Super!
6. I just had to make this “Kissable” one just because it’s chapstick. It should be self explanatory.
I made the printable label sheet so the labels fit perfectly on the stickers in these customizable label templates . They cost about $1.00 a sheet but have 12 labels on each sheet which is less than .10 a label!! Make sure to scroll down to the bottom of this post to get all the pdf’s of the different labels. They are yours free to download!!
I love these gifts so much! It ends up being less than .50 cents for a cute customized gift that people will remember every time they have dry lips!
When I went to the blogging conference I used this label on the chapstick to help people to remember me.
After I put labels on all my chapstick I started thinking how nice it would be if I had a little pocket that people could clip on their purse or keys that held their chapstick so they could have it with them all of the time. I went way overboard and made 100 keychain chapstick holders. They were way fun to make and I got to the point where I could sew one in under 4 minutes! If you want to make some of these cuties you can hop over to my blog and see the full tutorial here.
Here are all the PDF’s of the labels. All you have to do is print these out straight onto the label template sheet. Just make sure your paper is the right orientation in your printer before you print. I usually do a practice sheet first using regular printer paper to figure out what orientation the paper needs to be in the printer. If you don’t want to use the stickers you can just print them out on regular paper then cut them out and glue or mod podge them onto the blank chapstick tube. I suggest using the label stickers because it is just so easy. They are stickers so you just peel them off and place them onto the chapstick container.
Links to Printable Chapstick Label Sheets:
Oh, one last thing… I used PicMonkey to design these labels. I am so happy someone introduced me to pic monkey! It is so easy to use and it has tons of designs and fonts to make your own projects and edit pictures. I use it daily for editing and for designing. I am not kidding you really need to try it out!
ga('create', 'UA-60057319-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com