One of our most popular blogs was a recipe for White Chocolate Cheesecake Popcorn. Katie created the last one, so I decided to come up with my own. I have made apple pies before, and since Katie can’t have lactose or chocolate spices like cinnamon become a lot more useful. I like the idea of using freeze dried apples to add real apple flavoring to the caramel. Katie loved it, and she said it was the best popcorn she has ever had. She couldn’t stop eating it.
Gourmet Caramel Apple Pie Popcorn
- 4 cups of popped popcorn
- 2 Packets of Kirkland Signature Real Sliced Fruit or .7 oz of freeze dried apples
- 1/2 tsp. Caramel Apple Cider Mix We used Stephen's, we happened to have some in the house
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 2 graham crackers
- 1 cup of Hershey's Caramel
- 2 cups of mini-marshmallows
- Pop popcorn and place in a big bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients, minus the marshmallows and caramel, in a blender or food processor until they are a fine powder.
- Mix mini-marshmallows and caramel in a bowl and put it in the microwave until the marshmallows expand.
- Stir the marshmallows into the caramel. They should dissolve.
- Pour in the dry ingredients and mix. Pour over the popcorn.
- Place in the oven at 250 degrees for 3-5 minutes.
- Let cool.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com