Nothing is easier than this mango sorbet recipe. It’s sweet, tropical, and best of all, there’s no machine needed to make it!
Mango Sorbet Recipe (No Machine Needed)
- 2 large mangos
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 lemon
- Peal and dice mangoes.
- Add mangoes and lemon juice to a food processor and process.
- Add water and sugar to a pot and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let cool enough not to damage your food processor.
- Pour into the food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour the mango mixture onto a baking sheet or into muffin tins and freeze overnight.
- Remove, blend up again, and then freeze again for another hour or so.
This week, I’m really excited to be doing a special series of recipes, all leading up to one delicious way to use them all together. Fortunately, these recipes can all be used on their own, as well, but I can’t wait to share with you all the final product. The first part of this series is an easy mango sorbet recipe — you don’t even need an ice cream maker to do it!
I don’t know why, but I love mangoes. Maybe it’s because they are full of sugar…but really, I think they just have a great flavor. Like my mango salsa recipe? So good. I could eat it every day and not get tired of it. Or maybe these delicious mango tacos? Also a winning recipe.
I think what I like most about this mango sorbet is how easy it is to make! You could really make any type of fruit sorbet using this method. However, I definitely recommend trying the mango one out. We’ve been having a very unseasonably warm September here in Utah (sadly), so this sorbet really helps cool me down.