Nothing is easier than this mango sorbet recipe. It’s sweet, tropical, and best of all, there’s no machine needed to make it!
- 2 large mangos
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 lemon
- Peal and dice mangoes.
- Add mangoes and lemon juice to a food processor and process.
- Add water and sugar to a pot and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let cool enough not to damage your food processor.
- Pour into the food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour the mango mixture onto a baking sheet or into muffin tins and freeze overnight.
- Remove, blend up again, and then freeze again for another hour or so.
This week, I’m really excited to be doing a special series of recipes, all leading up to one delicious way to use them all together. Fortunately, these recipes can all be used on their own, as well, but I can’t wait to share with you all the final product. The first part of this series is an easy mango sorbet recipe — you don’t even need an ice cream maker to do it!
I don’t know why, but I love mangoes. Maybe it’s because they are full of sugar…but really, I think they just have a great flavor. Like my mango salsa recipe? So good. I could eat it every day and not get tired of it. Or maybe these delicious mango tacos? Also a winning recipe.
I think what I like most about this mango sorbet is how easy it is to make! You could really make any type of fruit sorbet using this method. However, I definitely recommend trying the mango one out. We’ve been having a very unseasonably warm September here in Utah (sadly), so this sorbet really helps cool me down.
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).