- This post was sponsored by Dave’s Killer Bread as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Now there are a few things that make this sandwich absolutely delicious and that starts with the bread. I’m a picky bread eater and only eat the best. That’s why for this sandwich you have to try Dave’s Killer Breads 21 Whole Grains and Seeds.
First of all Dave’s Killer Bread is the #1 selling organic bread brand in the country. It’s packed with protein, fiber, and whole grains with no artificial additives. You can count on it being USDA organic, Non-GMO project verified, and contains 5g protein, 5g fiber, 250mg Omega-3, and 22g whole grains per slice.
Plus, you can now find it at Walmart– which is a bonus in my opinion and makes my life easier because it is easy to find.The flavor of the bread pairs so perfectly with the savory egg salad mix and I love the grains and seeds that give it a little extra crunch and subtle sweetness.
If you haven’t tried egg salad in a while, consider giving this recipe a whirl and it might become your families new favorite lunch.
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 small avocado
- 1 T. ground mustard
- 1 tsp. mayo
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Dave's Killer Breads 21 Whole Grains and Seeds, toast if desired
- Peel your hard boiled eggs and place in a bowl
- Add your avocado, ground mustard, mayo and salt and pepper with the eggs
- Using a fork mash everything together until it is at your desired consistency
- Spread desired amount on top of one slice of Dave's Kililer Bread
- Place another slice on top or eat it open faced.