Easy Sausage Breakfast Crescent Roll Sandwich
With Jack starting school this year, we’ve really had to revamp our morning schedule.
I mean, his school doesn’t start until nine (which is a major factor in why we sent him to the school we did), but still…I stay up late working most nights, so morning often is a bit slower moving.
I’ve been doing my best to come up with ways to streamline the process and make life a little less complicated for everyone!
Breakfast is one of those things that I know is super important – but it often gets pushed to the side in the morning hustle, and the boys just end up with a bowl of cereal #reallife.
However, I have been trying to come up with easy things that they can eat in the morning instead – green smoothies are popular around here. But I also really like having a hot option every now and then as well.
I had first tried something like this at a baby shower last year, and I’ve been wanting to recreate them ever since. So when Johnsonville asked me to partner with them in helping back-to-school a little easier for people…I knew it was the perfect time!
This recipe is so simple – they can be made quickly and eaten on the go, or you can even freeze them for later. With the holidays coming up, it’s perfect for holiday brunches, teacher appreciation meals, and for quick breakfasts.
They are great to eat on their own, topped with salsa, or even with a little bit of maple syrup drizzled on top. There are so many ways to enjoy this tasty breakfast sandwiches!
You all know how I love easy and quick meal solutions, so I’m excited to add this to our collection. I’m also really excited about the Johnsonville Sausage Support Center, which is a fun thing that Johnsonville set up last year and brought back this year!
It’s great for those times when you just need some extra inspiration for meal time. All you do is Dial 844-9-SAUSAGE or TEXT 97406 (to the Bob Bot) and you’ll be greeted by a Johnsonville employee who will share recipe ideas, time saving tips and even step-by-step instructions.
I just was texting with the Bob Bot yesterday, and he gave me all sorts of fun and yummy recipe ideas. It’s such a fun thing that makes meal planning and back to school that much easier.
I hope that you will enjoy this recipe as much as we do! Here are a few other breakfast ideas you may like to try:
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Sausage and Egg Rolls
- Sausage Crescent Roll Ring
- Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal
Egg and Sausage Crescent Roll Sandwich
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup Mexican Blend Cheese, shredded divided
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 package Johnsonville Precooked Breakfast Sausages 8
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to the temperature indicated on crescent rolls.
- Spray cooking sheet with cooking spray and place each crescent roll on sheet, unrolled.
- Place eggs, cream, about 1/4 cup shredded cheese, salt, and pepper into a cold frying pan. Heat to medium heat and scramble eggs until cooked.
- After eggs are cooked, place one sausage link at the wide end of the crescent roll.
- Top sausage with egg and a little cheese
- Fold crescent roll over
- Bake according to instructions on container, or until golden brown
- Serve with salsa or maple syrup
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Johnsonville. The opinions and text are all mine.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com