This hearty dip is filled to the brim with chiles, tomatoes, sausage, and more! It’s cheesy and perfect for dipping!
This post is written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Acorn Influence, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ClubTysonTwist
During the holidays, I do my best to simplify – especially when it comes to making food.
You see, one of my favorite parts of the holidays is all the delicious food, and I love coming up with it.
However, at the same time, I do not love spending all day in the kitchen coming up with complicated dishes. Instead, I love taking simple, multi-purpose ingredients and coming up with a quick recipe that I know people will love.
In our family, we LOVE anything that can be made in a slow cooker – especially when we are feeding a crowd. For the longest time, we’ve made bacon wrapped Lit’l Smokies® smoked sausages for most get togethers. They are always a huge hit.
However, the other day, I thought it would be fun to try something a little new – something different. Something that I could just throw in the slow cooker and go.
So, I made these slow cooker BBQ Smokies® smoked sausages…and…and they are SO good! Not only did they literally take just a few minutes to assemble in the slow cooker, but they made the perfect addition to another recipe I was going to make right after.
I picked up a party size package of the Hillshire Lit’l Smokies® smoked sausages from Sam’s Club, because, well, during the holiday season, the more the better! I figured it would give me enough for when we were eating these, but I would have enough leftover for the dip I was hoping to make the next day.
For this recipe, you just need:
Everything but the Kitchen Sink Dip Recipe
- 48- ounce package of Lit'L Smokies® smoked sausages
- 1 bottle of favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Cook on high for two hours. Enjoy!
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com