Looking for a delicious Mexican corn dip recipe? Look no further – this is the one for you. It’s filled with chorizo, cheeses, and spice. It will disappear so fast!
Chorizo Cheese Dip
I think one of my favorite categories of foods is appetizers.
Dips, bite size meatballs and sausages, fruits and vegetables…I love them all. There’s just something about those bite-size foods that I really love.
I especially love dips – there are just so many ways to make them, and they always seem to hit the spot.
Today, I’m sharing a yummy dip that I’ve made many times in the past, and it always seems to disappear quicker than it was put on the table.
As with almost all recipes on Clarks Condensed, it’s quite easy.
Because who has time to make a time intensive appetizer? Not this mama.
This spicy corn dip has corn, cheeses, and chorizo. If you’ve never had chorizo, you are missing out, because it has such a unique flavor.
After trying this corn dip, it will definitely be your go-to party dip!
I would make sure you pay attention to the spiciness of the chorizo, because it can be really spicy. The kind I used in here definitely had some spice, but it was bearable (and the dip seems to tame it down a little bit). However, I have accidentally bought really spicy chorizo, and it didn’t turn out so well.
Chorizo is typically sold at most grocery stores, though you may have to ask the butcher (I usually find a nice supply by the sausage). However, when all else fails, you are certain to find it at your local Latin market.
This corn dip is really SO easy to make. Just brown and crumble the chorizo, toss all the ingredients together, and throw it in the oven.
Easy as pie (okay, I don’t really get that phrase…pie isn’t that easy to make!)
Anytime I make this dip, I’m asked for the recipe, so I figured it was time to share it here.
This is a great holiday appetizer for the upcoming Christmas season – and it’s a little bit different than most dips that will be on the table.
Pair it with some delicious tortilla chips, and it will definitely be the talk of the party.
- 1 lb chorizo
- 2 bags frozen corn 20 ounces
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 1.5 cups Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded divided
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, shredded
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown and crumble chorizo in a skillet. Drain excess grease.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
Other Dips You May Enjoy:
- Applebees Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Easy Cheesy Refried Bean Dip Recipe
- Three Mexican Restaurant Dip Recipes
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com