These super easy baked guacamole taquitos are a DELICIOUS appetizer, lunch, or after school snack. They only take three ingredients, and EVERYONE loves them!
Every now and then, I come up with a recipe that I just can’t wait to share with you all.
I mean, I love anything I share with you all – of course. But sometimes, the recipe is just a *little* bit more special.
And today’s recipe is one of those.
You see, my Jack loves guacamole. The other day, his preschool teacher came over for a visit, and he told her that his favorite food was chips and guacamole.
News to me. I guess pasta and salad (his old favorite) is yesterday’s news!
Anyways, I wasn’t sure if I quite believed him. But then, we recently bought some GOODFOODS Guacamole, and man, I could barely get a bite in. He kept going back for more.
Have you ever had it? I’ve just seen it popping up in stores recently, but it is some of the best store bought guacamole I’ve ever had. It feels like it’s homemade – which is hard to do in a pre-packaged product! The flavors are so vibrant and delicious. GOODFOODS has TONS of flavors – from the classic Tableside Chunky Guacamole to Pineapple Poblano, there’s a flavor for everyone.
Jack’s never been a picky eater – he will usually eat everything. But sometimes it does take some twisting of his arm. So when we find something he likes that has fresh and better-for-you ingredients, I am THRILLED.
So that’s where these baked guacamole taquitos came from.
I was trying to think of a quick lunch idea that was different than good ol’ PB and J that I thought Jack would gobble up. I had made salsa verde taquitos before, so I thought it would be fun to make them with guacamole instead.
They were super easy to make, and we ALL loved them.
Jack told me he wanted to eat them every single day…so I took that as a sign that he enjoyed them.
These are great for a quick lunch, after school snack, or even dinner! We really enjoyed them.
I dipped mine in a salsa ranch, but Jack was a purist – he enjoyed dipping them in even more GOODGOOD Guacamole!
Since it’s football season, we are always on the lookout for new recipes to bring to game day celebrations – you can be certain this one will definitely be topping our list!
Baked Guacamole Taquitos Recipe
- 8-10 corn tortillas
- 1 container GOODFOOD Chunky Guacamole or any variety of guacamole
- Mexican Blend Cheese about 3/4 cup
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place corn tortillas in between two wet paper towels and heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Spray cooking sheet with cooking spray.
- Put a spoonful of guacamole in the corn tortilla and spread it around.
- Add a sprinkle of cheese.
- Roll up tortilla and place seam down on the cookie sheet.
- Repeat with all the tortillas.
- Spray taquitos with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com