CREATE ROOM FOURTH OF JULY SALE – USE THE CODE CLARKS to SAVE UP TO $900 6/30-7/11
- Up to $900 savings!
- $200 off DreamBox
- $100 off pre-built
- $350 off combined Side-kick options w/DreamBox – $50 off Cubby, $100 off Dream Cart, $100 off both Side Tables, Sew Station $150 off
- $10 off power up, Plastic notions $10, $25 off Wallpaper, white magnetic board $15, planner $25 off.
- FREE Gift ($115 value) for first 145 orders: Tote Lids, Crafter’s Caddy, Cutting Mat AND 1-3 week shipping times!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Andes Peppermint Baking Chips
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add butter, white sugar, brown sugar, and peppermint extract. Cream together until nice and smooth.
- Add the egg to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Finally, add in the peppermint chips and mix again.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place tablespoons full on a prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-11 minutes.
- Let cool completely before eating.
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.