Make any baby shower a little more unique and custom with Cricut! Here are the best Cricut Baby Shower Ideas – from invitations, decor, gift ideas, and more!
Cricut Baby Shower Invitations, Gift Ideas, and More!
I’m in the stage of life where I go to a lot of baby showers.
Though, admittedly, with the church I go to, I might always have baby showers to go to, regardless of how old I am!
Get access to our FREE Cricut Support Group, exclusive deals, tips, project ideas, and more!
However, I’m also in the stage of life where I help throw a lot of baby showers as other girls my age bring their babies into the world.
And I absolutely love it! I’ve had fun sharing some different baby shower ideas on Clarks Condensed.
I’m all about making baby showers as affordable as possible (hence why I LOVE Dollar Tree Baby shower ideas), because it makes life easier for everyone.
But affordable/budget doesn’t mean a shower has to seem cheap! There are so many great ways to make it seem just a tad bit nicer on a budget – and one of those ways is with Cricut.
I probably talk about babies and Cricut most often on our website, so really, it only makes sense that I would make a round-up of Cricut Baby Shower ideas.
As I created this round-up, I toyed with the idea of splitting it into onesies, decorations, and gifts…but really, I usually think it’s better to have lots of ideas in one place rather than sending you all around my website….And I think most of you would agree!
Below you will find lots of fun baby shower ideas that you can make with your Cricut! Most of them include free cut files or SVG files to make your projects even easier.
If you are feeling up for a challenge, you can always look on Pinterest or Etsy for other ideas.
Here are several basic ideas of what you can make to get your own creative wheels turning when you login to Design Space:
- Milestone Charts
- Labels for Food or Baby Shower Prizes
- Diaper Cakes
One thing that I think is usually underestimated about Cricut is the ability to make sewing projects easier! You could easily make your pattern or find a pattern in Design Space for all sorts of really cute and adorable baby projects.
We recently moved, and I finally have gotten my sewing machine out, and I forgot how much I enjoy doing so.
Where to Buy Onesies
Since a lot of these ideas involve onesies/body suits, I thought I would share my favorite places to buy them:
- Assorted Plain White Onesie Pack – if you are making a lot of onesies (or need them for onesie making station, like the one mentioned above), buying an assortment of sizes in white can be your best bet.
- Carter Onesies
- Once Upon a Child or Kid to Kid
- Hobby Lobby
I think that Cricut offers a lot of fun materials you can use for any of the projects below or anything that you come up with on your own. Here are a few things I personally always have on stock and love to have for baby showers.
Don’t forget to use the code CLARK10 to get 10% off and free shipping on orders over $50 (excluding machines, EasyPress machines, BrightPads, and digital content)
- Any patterned iron on (you all know how much I love patterned iron on).
- Deluxe Scrapbook Paper
- Sparkle/Shimmer Paper
- Designer Fabric
- Iron-on Designs; these are great when you are in a time crunch. I often see these available at Michaels and Joann’s if you can’t wait for shipping. Here are a few that would be perfect for baby shower gifts and decor.
And now for the ideas I’ve found. First, I’ll share some that you can get from Design Space – some of these are included with a Cricut Access subscription, others require additional payment.
I scoured through Design Space, and I decided to just list decor, gift wrap, invitations, and cards. There are just TOO many cute baby shower gift ideas – I would recommend going into Design Space to browse these yourself!
- Baby Mobile
- “For the Cutie Patootie” gift tag
- Welcome Baby Card
- Congrats Baby Card
- Baby Shower Bee Invitation
- Burlap Baby Banner
- Watercolor Baby Shower Invitation
- Watercolor Baby Love Banner
- Elephant Baby Gift Box
- Watercolor Wish for Baby Card
- Lovely Baby Invitation
- Baby Love Cake Topper
- Baby Shower Invitation – You’re Invited, fun fonts
- Sophisticated Baby Shower Invitation
- Woodland Baby Mobile
- Baby Shower Bee Cupcake Holders
- Bee Baby Shower Placecard
- Oh baby banner
- Lovely Baby Shower Favor
- Floral Baby Invite
- Toys Baby Tag
- Floral Baby Guestbook
- Oh Baby Card
- Mama and Baby Elephant Card
- Baby Beehive Cake Plate Decor
- Baby Shower Bee Hexagon Banner
- Once Upon a Time Baby Shower Invite
- Darling Diaper Gift Card Holder
- It’s a Girl Cake Topper
- Nursery Rhyme Wall Art
- Moon and Stars Wall Hanging
- 3D Book Banner
- Elephant Cupcake Topper
- Sweet Banner
- 3D Bow Straws
Now, here are some of my own ideas, some are from other bloggers. Some are even designed for Silhouette machines – but you can easily replicate them on your own!
DIY Baby Gifts: How to Make an Adorable Birth Stat Elephant!
DIY Baby Onesies with Cricuts Patterned Vinyl | Love Create Celebrate
Perfect for a baby shower popcorn snack!Continue Reading