These cheesy green chile pigs in a blanket are a fun twist on the classic snack!
- 1 can crescent roll sheets
- 5 hot dogs, cut in half
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small can diced green chiles
- Preheat oven to whatever temperature the crescent roll sheet package says.
- Spray a cookie sheet lightly with cooking spray.
- Lay out the crescent roll sheet and cut into 9 equal sized squares.
- Spread green chile and cheese over all the squares.
- Place a hot dog in the center.
- Roll up each hot dog in the crescent roll, placing the seam toward the cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes, or until the crescent rolls are crispy and brown.
Forrest randomly mentions that he loves pigs in a blanket – you know, hot dogs wrapped in some kind of bread (usually a crescent roll.) A few days ago, I thought I would make him and Jack some pigs in a blanket with a fun twist.
Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others – especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. She is an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life.