Tator Tot Casserole
- 32 oz bag of frozen Tator Tots
- 16 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 2 cans Cream of Celery
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 oz milk
- 1 Onion diced
- Brown and season meat with salt and pepper.
- Add soup and milk.
- Put tator tots on 13x9 pan.
- Scatter onions on top.
- Add 8oz of cheese.
- Put Meat on.
- Add remaining 8oz of cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour 15 min.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com