- 32 oz bag of frozen Tator Tots
- 16 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 cans Cream of Celery
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 oz milk
- 1 Onion, diced
- Brown and season meat with salt and pepper.
- Add soup and milk.
- Put tator tots on 13x9 pan.
- Scatter onions on top.
- Add 8oz of cheese.
- Put Meat on.
- Add remaining 8oz of cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour 15 min.
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).