- 32 oz bag of frozen Tator Tots
- 16 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 2 cans Cream of Celery
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 oz milk
- 1 Onion diced
- Brown and season meat with salt and pepper.
- Add soup and milk.
- Put tator tots on 13x9 pan.
- Scatter onions on top.
- Add 8oz of cheese.
- Put Meat on.
- Add remaining 8oz of cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour 15 min.
NEVER Miss Another Recipe!
Sign up for our food and recipe newsletter today
- Free eRecipeBook upon signup
- Free Meal Planning Bundle
- Easy and Family Friendly Recipes EVERYONE Will Love!
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).