- 24 King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 12 slices of swiss cheese
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 1 pound Turkey Sausage
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Celestial Seasonings Spicy Southwest, or similar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp dried onions
- In a large bowl, mix together both sausages, diced onion, diced red pepper, bbq sauce, garlic power, and spicy southwest seasoning. Mix until everything is combined together.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Form about 3-inch patties, and cook 3-4 at a time. Cook evenly on both sides, ensuring that the meat is cooked all the way through. Place on a paper-towel lined plate. Once all are made, pat away the excess grease.
- Cut rolls in half, and place bottoms along the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Place one sausage, and a half piece of swiss, on each sandwich. Replace tops of lids.
- Melt butter. Mix in brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and dried onions. Pour over the tops of the sandwiches. Let sit in fridge over night (if possible) or for 15-20 minutes. Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.