Hello Clarks Condensed Followers, I’m Doree from Top Notch Mom and I’m so excited to be sharing these Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups with you.
Before I get on with recipe I figured I’d introduce myself since I’m now a contributor here. I’ve been blogging for a little over 3 years at Top Notch Mom. I love to create quick and easy recipes that take little time in the kitchen so you have more time for what matters most, your family.
Now onto the Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups. With Father’s Day around the corner I was inspired to create something simple for my husband that included his 2 favorite things, Peanut Butter Cups and Cheesecake. This recipe is so easy and family friendly. My 3 year old loved helping and it made for some great memories in the kitchen as a family.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups Recipe
- Cupcake Pan
- Cupcake Liners
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 box of Jello No Bake Real Cheesecake Dessert
- Line your cupcake pan with liners and remove Reeses from wrappers
- Make the no bake cheese according to the directions on the box
- Place the Reeses cups in the bottom of the cupcake liners
- Pour cheesecake mix on top of it
- Using the graham cracker crumbs in the box sprinkle on top of the cheesecake cups
- Place in fridge for 3 hours before serving
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com