How to Cook Chicken Wings in the Air FryerEver since I got my Air Fryer a few months ago, I have been dying to make chicken wings. This is the one thing everyone seems to rave about, and after having a couple of recipe fails, I was ready for something to actually work. I knew that I wanted to use a delicious batter for them to get nice and crispy in, but I also knew I wanted to have a great sauce to baste them in. I’ve always loved the flavor of BBQ Sauce and Coke – it’s just such a delicious combination. So I thought I would try that for this recipe. I just made my own little sauce, and I basted it before, during, and after, and I waited with bated breath to see how it turned out. Anyways, back to the recipe. It turned out DELICIOUS. I couldn’t have been happier with the results. They were juicy, crispy, and full over amazing flavor!
Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
- 2-3 pounds of chicken wings, defrosted or fresh
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup Coke, diet or regular
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup milk
- Rinse of chicken wrings.
- Mix together white flour, paprika, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Put milk in one bowl and put it next to the flour mixture.
- Put the chicken wing in the milk, shake off excess milk, and then dredge in the flour.
- Repeat with remaining wings.
- Place into the pan of your Air Fryer.
- Spritz with a little bit of cooking oil (I used my Olive oil spritzer)
- Cook at 360 degrees for 30-35 minutes, shaking every 5-10 minutes.
- Half way through, baste with the BBQ sauce and coke mixture.
- After they are finished, baste again with as much BBQ sauce mixture as you want.