Every child has to be a lemonade stand at least once, right?
Jack had his first opportunity this last Saturday, and he meant business. We held it during a garage sale that we did with my parents, and he was quite the little salesman.
When we first thought that he should have one, I figured we’d just buy some Country Time lemonade and call it good.
But Forrest didn’t think that was good enough. He thought we should have delicious homemade lemonade. I told him if he made it, then we could.
And he did. And I’m so glad. It was seriously the BEST lemonade I’ve ever had, and it sold like wildfire. We even sent Forrest back to the store to get more ingredients when we ran out of our third pitcher!
After this experience, I decided that this is definitely the best lemonade stand lemonade EVER. Well, it’s amazing even if you aren’t having a lemonade stand, but if you are wanting to have an awesome lemonade stand…this lemonade is sure to sell out.
The Best Lemonade Stand Lemonade
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- 5 lemons
- 3 limes
- 1/2 orange
- 1 gallon cold water
- 1 lemon sliced
- Mint sprigs for garnish
- Squeeze lemons, limes, and oranges.
- Place sugar and hot water into a one gallon drink container. Stir until all the sugar dissolves.
- Add the squeeze lemons, limes, and oranges, to the container.
- Add cold water until it reaches the gallon mark.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com