Disclosure: There are affiliate links in this post
In continuation of Jack’s birthday week, I decided to share some of my favorite toys for kids around the age of one on today’s Friday Favorites post. I looked at lots of toys over the past few months, and have a good idea for what’s out there. And after having purchased some of them and watched Jack play with them — I know which ones he likes the most! This list won’t have a lot of super expensive or elaborate toys. I really think that babies and young toddlers refer simple rather than complex. And, to be honest, Jack loves playing with random household items like straws. But if you’re looking for a reasonably priced gift for a one-year-old, you’ve come to the right place!
Melissa & Doug Deluxe First Bead Maze
Melissa & Doug Wiggling Worm
Melissa & Doug Cutting Food
If I had to pick one thing that Jack loves to play with the most, it is any kind of ball. He loves rolling them across the ground, and has even started throwing them too. We have a full-sized basketball, football, and soccer ball that Jack loves, as well as some other smaller balls. In fact, besides mama, ball is his favorite word. These nerf balls are small, and soft, and perfect for little hands.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com