- 3 pounds defrosted chicken wings
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup hot water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put sugars, soy sauce, and hot water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer five minutes.
- Baste chicken wings with sauce (or dip chicken wings in sauce.)
- Lay wings in single layer on cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then baste chicken with sauce.
- Bake 20 minutes and baste with sauce again.
- Bake 15 or 20 minutes to desired crispness.