Two recipes in one — easy mango custard and a simple strawberry glaze!
- 1 cup coconut milk, divided
- 2.5 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Mango Oil Extract"**
- 3 egg yolks
- Pour 1/4 cup coconut milk and cornstarch into a bowl. Whisk together.
- Add to this mixture the egg yolks, sugar, and extract.
- Pour the remaining coconut milk into a pot and bring to a light boil over medium heat.
- Stir over medium heat for 7-10 minutes or until thickened.
**If you do not want to use mango oil extract, or cannot find it, you may use one mango and follow these instructions:
bring coconut milk, corn starch, sugar, and egg yolks to a light boil for one minute. Transfer to food processor, and process until smooth, then transfer back to pot to continue cooking until thick (stirring the entire time)
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).