Two recipes in one — easy mango custard and a simple strawberry glaze!
Simple Strawberry Glaze & Mango Custard
- 1/3 cup strawberries choppd
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/8 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon
- Blend strawberries until they reach a pulp-like texture.
- Place in sauce pan.
- Add sugar and cornstarch.
- Bring to light boil and stir for two minutes.
- Remove from heat and mix in butter and lemon.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com