When people tell me they don’t have Amazon Prime my jaw nearly drops to the floor!
I want to literally tell everyone how much I love being an Amazon Prime member!
On the fence? Let me share with you a few reasons why I love Amazon Prime so much.
This post was sponsored by Amazon as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Prime members receive unlimited fast, free shipping on more than 50 million items with Amazon’s low prices!
My absolute favorite part about having Amazon Prime is taking advantage of the quick 2-day free shipping on so many products.
In fact, in the several years that we have been a member I can’t recall anything that didn’t fall under Amazon Prime free shipping. There is something so satisfying and convenient about getting something shipped right to your door in two days and not being charged more for it.
When family members have birthdays I can easily get their presents quickly- since I can be a procrastinator- having it arrive two days later makes it so easy to shop last minute.
At Christmas we order almost all of our gifts using our Amazon Prime membership and it helps keep me organized and sane. Because they arrived so quickly I can wrap and stash them right away instead of dragging out the process.
Amazon Prime isn’t just for the quick shopping though. There is so much to love.
With your membership you also receive:
- Prime Video: Unlimited access to tens of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Prime Music: More than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations
- Prime Photos: Unlimited photo storage to preserve family memories
- Prime Reading: A rotating selection of free e-books and magazines
- Audible Channels for Prime: Premium original podcasts, audio series and audio books exclusively from Audible
- Kindle First: A free pre-release e-book each month
- Twitch Prime: In-game loot on Twitch and 20 percent off pre-release digital games
- Early Access: Exclusive early access to select Lightning Deals
- Savings: Discounts on select products including 20 percent off diaper subscriptions
- Prime Now: Free two-hour delivery on tens of thousands of items in eligible zip codes
And if all that wasn’t enough, there is another NEW great reason to love Amazon Prime.
Amazon recently announced that customers participating in government assistance programs can access Amazon Prime at a discounted monthly price. Currently, customers who have a valid Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card qualify for the discounted membership. Membership includes Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, Prime Photos and unlimited fast, free shipping for $5.99 per month for one year, with the ability to cancel anytime.
Further more, customers can qualify every 12 months up to 4 times. Amazon will add other ways to qualify in the future for customers participating in government assistance programs that do not utilize EBT. There is no annual commitment and members can cancel anytime.
If this something your family can use you can sign up for a free 30-day trial here on the Amazon website.
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).