Yesterday, a box from Cricut arrived at my house…and in it was ANOTHER mystery box.
I was a little surprised when they had the last one so early in the month, and I was even more surprised when they decided to do one in the middle of the month, like usual.
The last box was all about vinyl, but I think I like this box a bit more. It’s $39.99 and has over $150 of product in it. I think it has some really lovely Easter/Spring themed items. If you want to get it, it will include:
- Cricut Black Fine Point Pen Set – 10 Pack
- Cricut Color Classic Collection Pen Set – 10 Pack
- Cricut Color Metallic Med Pen Set – 10 pack
- Cricut Adhesive Foil – Stainless Teal (12×48)
- Cricut Adhesive Foil – Stainless Sampler – 12×12 sheets
- Adhesive Foil SST Sampler – Metals – 12×24 4 pieces
- Adhesive Foil SST Sampler Royal 12×24 4 pieces
- Holographic Sparkle Vinyl – Fuschia
- Cricut Washi Sheet AG 12×12 – 5 sheets
- Cricut Explore Storage Bag – Grey
- Chalkboard Fonts Cartridge (Some of the boxes will have a cartridge other than Chalkboard fonts that is equal value. I got the home organization one, which I LOVE).
Remember to use the code CLARKS10 for 10% off. It should also give you free STANDARD shipping, but I know a few people have had issues with this. This sell out fast, so make sure you click below to grab this box if you want it!
I also am sharing a fun Design Space project you can do with some of the materials from this box (the holographic vinyl and the gold foil from one of the samplers):
In addition to the foil and vinyl, you just need a canvas. I got mine at Joann’s for 30% off – it ended up being a couple of dollars. It turned out cute and is a very easy project.