Yesterday, a box from Cricut arrived at my house…and in it was ANOTHER mystery box.
I was a little surprised when they had the last one so early in the month, and I was even more surprised when they decided to do one in the middle of the month, like usual.
Get access to our FREE Cricut Support Group, exclusive deals, tips, project ideas, and more!
The last box was all about vinyl, but I think I like this box a bit more. It’s $39.99 and has over $150 of product in it. I think it has some really lovely Easter/Spring themed items. If you want to get it, it will include:
- Cricut Black Fine Point Pen Set – 10 Pack
- Cricut Color Classic Collection Pen Set – 10 Pack
- Cricut Color Metallic Med Pen Set – 10 pack
- Cricut Adhesive Foil – Stainless Teal (12×48)
- Cricut Adhesive Foil – Stainless Sampler – 12×12 sheets
- Adhesive Foil SST Sampler – Metals – 12×24 4 pieces
- Adhesive Foil SST Sampler Royal 12×24 4 pieces
- Holographic Sparkle Vinyl – Fuschia
- Cricut Washi Sheet AG 12×12 – 5 sheets
- Cricut Explore Storage Bag – Grey
- Chalkboard Fonts Cartridge (Some of the boxes will have a cartridge other than Chalkboard fonts that is equal value. I got the home organization one, which I LOVE).
Remember to use the code CLARKS10 for 10% off. It should also give you free STANDARD shipping, but I know a few people have had issues with this. This sell out fast, so make sure you click below to grab this box if you want it!
I also am sharing a fun Design Space project you can do with some of the materials from this box (the holographic vinyl and the gold foil from one of the samplers):
In addition to the foil and vinyl, you just need a canvas. I got mine at Joann’s for 30% off – it ended up being a couple of dollars. It turned out cute and is a very easy project.
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).