I’ve been debating how I do my recipe posts, and I figured there’s no better way to decide than turn to those whose opinions matter most — my readers!
My question is, how do you like to read recipe posts? Do you like it when there is just one (or maybe a couple) pictures of the final product, or would you rather there be step-by-step photos. I’ve seen advantages and disadvantages of both, and I’m just curious as to what more people like!
So if you don’t mind chiming in on this quick poll, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!
|Step-by-Step or Finished Product Only?|
|pollcode.com free polls|
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com