This is one of those meals that you can easily make if you have a reasonably stocked pantry. All it takes is come cans of beans, corn, and diced tomatoes and onion and bell peppers from the fridge.
- olive oil
- handful chopped onions
- chopped bell peppers
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained
- cooked quinoa
- granulated garlic
- chili powder
- red pepper
- salt and pepper
First, chop bell peppers. I don’t measure – just chop as many as you want!
Sauté chopped onions in olive oil. Add the bell peppers and a can of diced tomatoes with the liquid. As it heats, sprinkle in some granulated garlic, red pepper, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Let it heat for a bit. Next, add a mixture of pinto beans, black beans, kidney beans, and corn.
Add additional seasoning as desired. Add the cooked quinoa last. Let the whole mixture heat through and add more salt and pepper.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com