Not sure if this is the blog hop for you? Listen to what other bloggers have to say…
“I’m dropping by to let you know that I love being a part of your blog hop!
I have been meeting really nice bloggers. Bloggers who are actually friendly and want to connect!
Just thought I’d share with you. Thank you.”
-Vickie, Oh Abby Day
“Hi BreAnna, just want to say that your blog is beautiful, creative, and fun. The GFC collective is one of my favorite parts of the blogging week. Love meeting new friends and fellow bloggers. We just started our blog and were amazed at how helpful the GFC collective is! Keep up the amazing work.”
-Alea and Rachael, Sparkle Your Life
“This GFC Collective Hop is seriously one of the best link ups out there! Through this hop I have found so many great blogs & friends that I wouldn’t have otherwise found! Thank you so much for hosting such a fun link up! Please take the time to link up & join along! You won’t be sorry that you did!”
–Amy @ Keepin’ Up With the Smith’s
Has the GFC Collective done wonders for your following? Let me know, shoot me an email at peacoatsnplaid(at)gmail(dot)com
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com