Welcome to Friday With Friends!
We are SO excited to have you joining Linda, Mary Ellen, and I this week. Are you experiencing any of the crazy, snowy weather that seems to be happening in some parts of the country? Hopefully you are staying warm and safe. Whether you are homebound and looking for a delicious recipe, or fun craft or idea, or you just need some inspiration this week, we have some awesome posts from last week to share. While we wish we could share everything, here are some of the highlights from last weeks party. Be sure to go show them some love!
Super Bowl Party Menu by Turnips2Tangerines
Cheesy Bacon Cheddar Dip by It’s Yummi
Don't miss out!
Don’t miss our BEST posts, deals, and more!
You're almost there! Just enter your email below and you'll receive exclusive content, straight to your email.
Mary Ellen’s Favorite
Spicy and Chunky Vegetable Beef Chili by Yours and Mine Are Ours
All Natural Coconut Oil Bath Fizzies by Cats on the Homestead
All of the features have been pinned! Thanks for sharing such great ideas. Now, on to the party!
Isn’t one of the best parts of blogging all the wonderful friends you can make? And what do friends do — help each other out! This party is all about sharing your best content, visiting some other participants posts, and getting to know even more wonderful friends.
Before we get started, here’s a few guidelines for Friday with Friends!
1) Please follow the hosts in whatever way you can:
Linda @ Food Storage Moms
Mary Ellen @ That’s My Home
Katie @ Clarks Condensed
2) Please link up only two
3) Any posts go — did you share a delicious recipe this week? Link it up! Or perhaps you created a fun decoration or craft? That’s great, too. This party is meant to help you share your talents with others!
4) Friday with Friends will run from Thursday at 7:30 PM MST to Sunday at 7:30 PM MST. At the beginning of each party, we will share the three most clicked posts, and each of us will each pick our favorite post that was linked up, as well. All posts that are featured will be pinned to some great Pinterest boards!
5) By linking up, we have permission to post a photo and a link back to your site. We also use an email system to remind people of the parties. If you don’t want to be a part of this, please note in the comments.
5) Have fun! Treat others links like you want yours treated — go visit a few, leave comments, and make new friends!
Thanks for stopping by!
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).