You all know how I love a good freebie and saving money, right?
(If not, make sure you read this popular post about legitimate places to get free products online. My freebie days go way back).
Anyways, I am super excited to share this one from Grove Collaborative today – it's for all our fall-loving friends.
Because, let's be real… it is September, and even though it is still 90 degrees outside, pumpkin and apple spice are in full force at the Clark Household.
- Mrs. Meyer's Dish Soap – Apple Cider
- Mrs. Meyer's Hand Soap – Apple Cider
- Grove Collaborative Dish Towel (I have heard amazing things)
- Grove Collaborative Scented candle
This is a $30 value – you do have to spend $20 on Grove to take advantage of it. However, Grove sells TONS of household products that you most likely buy anyways at great prices. They are all about making natural products more affordable for the average consumer (like me… who wants to do the best things for my family, but I don't like the price tag that is often attached!).
So it doesn't hurt to take advantage of this deal – check it out here!
I just placed my order a few days ago, and I'm pretty much stalking the UPS guy waiting for it to come. I placed a pretty large order (trying to stock up for awhile), and I can't wait.
Again, this is only available for a VERY limited time. So if it sounds interesting, grab it now. It won't lost long.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com