Hey! Thanks for linking up again at Cook it! Craft it! Share it! As always, there were so many awesome ideas shared last week. The most clicked post was . . .
Bang Bang Shrimp from Feeding Big! This is a copy cat recipe for the bang bang shrimp at Bonefish Grill. I’ve never actually had those, but I definitely want to make this recipe soon. I actually really don’t like fish, but I LOVE shrimp, and this recipe looks absolutely amazing.
My favorite from the week was this baby quilt made from receiving blankets from View from the Fridge. We have so many receiving blankets around our house, perhaps this should be my first quilting project!
This link party is dedicated to showing off all the awesome things you’ve cooked, baked, and crafted in the last week. If you made it, we want to see it! Each hostess will choose her favorite item from the party to feature on next week’s party.
Meet Your Hostesses
KATIE at CLARKS CONDENSED
KELLEY at MISS INFORMATION
DOREE at TOP NOTCH MOM
KATIE at VIEW FROM THE FRIDGE
ANG at JUGGLING ACT MAMA
Be sure to follow the Cook it! Craft it! Share it! Pinterest Board:
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com