Welcome to Friday With Friends!
We are SO excited to have you joining Linda, Mary Ellen, and I this week. Are you getting all geared up for the holidays? There were a lot of wonderful posts linked up last week, and hopefully you were able to visit some of your fellow bloggers pages and find some fun new ideas.
Here are a few features from last week:
Chocolate Cherry Covered Fudge by Melding Magic
Don't miss out!
Don’t miss our BEST posts, deals, and more!
You're almost there! Just enter your email below and you'll receive exclusive content, straight to your email.
Christmas Mason Jars by Plucky’s Second Thought
Mary Ellen’s Favorite
Potato Cauliflower Gratin by The Things I Love
9 Products and 3 Websites that Make Baby Care Easier by Lucky Twenty-Eight
All of the features have been pinned! Thanks for sharing such great ideas. Now, on to the party!
Isn’t one of the best parts of blogging all the wonderful friends you can make? And what do friends do — help each other out! This party is all about sharing your best content, visiting some other participants posts, and getting to know even more wonderful friends.
Before we get started, here’s a few guidelines for Friday with Friends!
1) Please follow the hosts in whatever way you can:
Linda @ Food Storage Moms
Mary Ellen @ That’s My Home
Katie @ Clarks Condensed
2) Please link up only two
3) Any posts go — did you share a delicious recipe this week? Link it up! Or perhaps you created a fun decoration or craft? That’s great, too. This party is meant to help you share your talents with others!
4) Friday with Friends will run from Friday at 7:30 PM MST to Sunday at 7:30 PM MST. At the beginning of each party, we will share the three most clicked posts, and each of us will each pick our favorite post that was linked up, as well. All posts that are featured will be pinned to some great Pinterest boards!
5) By linking up, we have permission to post a photo and a link back to your site. We also use an email system to remind people of the parties. If you don’t want to be a part of this, please note in the comments.
5) Have fun! Treat others links like you want yours treated — go visit a few, leave comments, and make new friends!
Thanks for stopping by!
‘); // ]]>
All we ask is that you be kind. We welcome differing opinions, but any comments containing personal attacks, sarcasm, etc. will be removed immediately. Keyboard warriors aren’t welcome 🙂 All comments are moderated and may take time to be approved. Anything not pertaining specifically to the content of a post will be removed (including comments about ads).