disclosure: I was given free admission to the corn maze of my choice for posting this list.
One of my very favorite parts of the Halloween/fall season is going to a corn maze. I’m pretty sure I’ve gone to one almost every year for as long as I can remember. Some are better than others, but there’s just something so fun about being out in the chill, fall air, smelling kettle corn and hot cider, and taking a hay ride.
Because I think that everyone should go to a corn maze during the summer, I’m sharing with you all, today, some great corn mazes all across the country! By clicking on these links, you’ll be able to find out time, dates, and even get special deals and coupons. I can hardly wait to go to the one at Cornbelly’s in Utah!
Forneris Farms – Mission Hills
CM Farms – Dry Creek
Farmer Charley’s Corn Maze Adventure – Monroe
Summers Farm – Fredrick County
Seward Farms Maze – Lucedale
Afton Apple Orchard – Hastings
The Maize at Grandpa’s Farm – Billings
Camp Fontanelle – Nickerson
Patterson Farm Market and Tours – Mount Ulla
The Maize at The Pumpkin Patch– Portland, OR
Confreda Greenhouses & Farms – Hope (Western Cranston)
Cornbelly’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Fest – Lehi
For Daily Updates on these coupons and coupons for other family attractions please visit and bookmark: https://www.usfamilycoupons.com
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com