Looking for legitimate survey websites? Here are my favorite ones that I have personally used and made money from!
Best Survey Sites for Money
Right before I graduated from high school, I remember signing up for a dozen survey sites. With each of those signups, I was often bombarded with tons of emails containing links to surveys. And guess what? I never qualified.
Well, last year, I remember reading a post my favorite deals website, Freebies2Deals. The post was about her favorite survey sites. And how people were actually making money doing it. And not just making money, but getting free products. I couldn’t believe it. But after reading the post, and doing some research on some of the companies she posted about, I decided to give it another shot.
And I’m so glad I did. At times I have made up to $500 dollars (mostly in gift cards) in a month, and I’ve received so many products! We’ve gotten a huge container of Tide Pods, Bath and Body Works hand soaps, baby wipes, frozen meals, toilet paper, and more. And it’s so easy to do. At night, when we are just watching TV, I pull open my favorite survey sites, and see if there is any
Here are my favorite, legitimate survey websites. I definitely recommend signing up for the first two, because that is where I make my most money and get the most free products, but if you have some extra time, the other ones aren’t too bad either. These are all free survey websites as well — no catch!
SwagBucks is one of the best ones to not only make money with surveys but online in general. It’s SO easy. You can earn money for doing something as simple as doing your typical web searches (just default your search engine to SwagBucks). They have tons of surveys and a mobile app – and there are always SwagCodes being posted around the web. You can redeem SwagCodes for PayPal cash, Amazon gift cards, etc.
This is one of the BEST ones that you can sign up for – and as of right now, there are no demographic limits, which is huge. Everyone I know who has worked with Pinecone has been totally thrilled.
This is a great one for primary grocery shopper in your house. Not only can you earn money from taking surveys, but you can also get coupons and free samples, as well!
This is a very popular one that I think most people have heard of. It’s been around for a long time, and I know that some people occasionally get products from it!
– Both Forrest and I have signed up for this one, and have made a decent amount of money recently. I really like this one because I almost always qualify for the survey, and they are usually pretty interesting. I’ve gotten a few full-sized products from MySurvey as well, which is cool.
They also send a ton of surveys, which is awesome, because if you don’t qualify for one, there’s usually another one ready to go. MySurvey has excellent customer service, which is nice, because quite often the surveys end up having an error at the end, and I don’t get credited my points.
I just send them an email, and those points are usually deposited in a few days. Sometimes you might get selected for a special survey, where you get cash in the mail along with a product.
Points accumulate rather quickly. I usually save mine up for Amazon gift cards, but they have tons of different options. There are gift cards for restaurants, DVDs, games, or even just the option to be paid via PayPal. The minimum cash out is usually around 1,000 points, but it’s 1,100 for an Amazon gift card. It really just depends on what you want.
It does take a while for points to be redeemed though, so don’t think you are going to get the gift card immediately. I think it usually takes about 2-3 weeks, so plan ahead!
This is the first site I signed up with at the beginning of last year, so it has a special place in my heart. It used to be called Global Opinion Panels, but recently merged with I-say, which I also was a member of. The surveys are usually between 10 and 20 minutes long, and I feel like it is really easy to rack up points quickly. There are a lot of things that points can be traded in for, and I believe that 1,000 points will get you an Amazon gift card.
This is the site where I’ve gotten the most free products. I’ve also participated in several studies where, along with a product or a study I have to fill out at my house, I’m sent money as well. Like recently, I was sent a product to review, along with a 10 dollar bill, and as soon as I’m done, I’ll get another 25 dollars. So beyond getting points for surveys, you also can earn some cash.
There are usually quite a few surveys available, and I usually do qualify. It’s nice though, because even if you don’t qualify, you get 5 points. Which isn’t a lot, but it can add up. They also have the “poll predictor” at the end of each survey, where you can get a certain amount of sweeps entries for guessing the correct answer. I-say also has a loyalty program, where you get extra points for filling out a certain number of surveys
This is a new one that I’ve heard of recently, but I really like the idea of it!
Good, solid company with decent rewards. They are a Nielsen company.
– Most of the surveys on here are worth 1 dollar, though I have gotten a few worth more. I have a love-hate relationship with SurveySavvy though. Sometimes I really feel like I”m going to qualify for a survey, and then after I’ve been asked a ton of questions, I get kicked out. However, the surveys really don’t take a lot of time, and when you do qualify, it’s worth it. I like that they have something to download to your desktop where you can take the surveys as well. They also have a good referral program.
– I haven’t made a ton of money with this one yet, but I have gotten some free products, so it’s one that I feel is worthwhile. They don’t send tons of surveys, but when they do, I usually qualify, unless they quota is already full by the time I get to it. They have a great referral program, and most surveys are worth 1-5 dollars. I think the minimum cash out is 5 dollars, and that can be accumulated rather quickly.
I have done several surveys with this company, and I’ve never had any problems!
- Just pick two or three sites to focus on. When I first started doing surveys, I remember signing up for like 15. DON’T DO THIS! I just found that I got way too overwhelmed with all the emails I would get, and I ended up just deleting all of them. Instead of doing this, if you just sign up for a couple, you can really focus on getting those surveys done, and making some actual money.
- If anywhere in the browser says OTX, be aware that these surveys are designed to disqualify you. After I discovered this, I started to notice more, and I almost never qualified. I haven’t ever seen this with MySurvey or I-say, but I have with some other sites I’ve used in the past.
- Most sites will have some type of surveys to take about yourself when you sign up, or a profile to fill out. Be sure to do this. It really does help you get more surveys that you will qualify for, because they have already kind of pre-screened you. I found that I get tons of surveys about babies and children since I updated mine to say I had a baby.
- In the beginning, try and answer all the surveys sent to you. What I’ve realized is that when I filled out more surveys in the beginning, or over time, they send me more. I think it shows them that you actually want to participate, and they want to reward you for that.
- Don’t let it overwhelm you. Just have this be something that you wind down with, or do while you are watching TV. If you get stressed out about making sure you do every single survey right when you get it, it kind of takes the fun out of it!
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com