This post brought to you by UPS. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Clarks Condensed.
Are you sick of me talking about the UPS #WishesDelivered campaign yet? Hopefully not, because I have just one more post about it.
UPS has delivered a few wishes to different people and communities across the world. They’ve brought books to Malawi, snow to Texas, and even let a little boy be a driver for a day. While some of these probably had less overall impact than others, they all made individuals days and lives a little brighter.
I already shared my wish for my parents, because I really would love to do something nice for them! And we have a wish for all of you – that this next year is full of joy and love. I know there’s so much hardship in the world, and while it can be easy to get caught up in our own trials, it’s so important to find the good. There is SO much good in the world, and it’s really the small and simple things that count. Campaigns like this one may seem insignificant, but truly, they can make a big difference. So with that, I have to ask, What’s your wish?
You can find out more at the #WishesDelivered site.
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com