Last week, I shared with you several different delicious recipes that would be perfect for upcoming holidays.
All of these recipes combine homemade with some store bought products — pumpkin puree, some chicken broth and cranberry sauce. Most of the time, I would just pick up the canned version of these products without blinking an eye. However, this year, I was introduced to something new — Tetra Pak cartons.
You might be asking…what the heck is Tetra Pak cartons?! Well, they are eco-friendly cartons filled with heart healthy products that are typically sold in the can. However, these are sold in a carton! They are recloseable, so you don’t have to worry about wasting excess prodcuts (I never use a full can of pumpkin!).
In these recipes I used
I really could tell a huge difference in quality, and I felt like the recipes turned out better than before. I liked that they were in cartons, and that they were resealable. It was kind of fun to Be Carton Smart.
Just a few other interesting facts about being these products:
- Tetra Pak cartons are made of 70% paper
- Cartons use 1/3 of the packaging compared to cans
- Cartons are space saving, easy to store and open.
- Recyclable and in fact result in 60% less landfill waste than cans
- Cartons are recloseable so you can use what you need and save the rest for later
Check out our most loved products and services in the Clark household! All of these are loved and used on a regular basis.
- For the Baker – Bosch Mixer
- For the Crafter –WorkBox 3.0
- Favorite Travel Agent – Get Away Today (use clarkscondensed for $10 off any 2 day or more package)
- Best Way to Workout – Aaptiv (30-day free trial)
- For the Reader – Scribd (60-day free trial)
- Pregnant? – Online Prenatal Class (use CLARKS for 10% off)
- Hot or cold at night? – BedJet
- Need more sleep with a newborn? – Owlet Refurb
- Shop through Target
- Shop through Amazon
- Shop through Cricut.com
- Shop through Walmart.com
- Shop through Kohls.com